Foundations of Volunteer Management
October 4 - 25, 2023 (Wednesdays)
12:00-2:00pm ET / 11:00am-1:00pm CT / 10:00am-12:00pm MT / 9:00-11:00am PT
This workshop consists of four live, online facilitator-led sessions followed by a 30-minute optional question and answer period:
- Session 1: October 4, 12:00 - 2:00 PM ET
- Session 2: October 11, 12:00 - 2:00 PM ET
- Session 3: October 18, 12:00 - 2:00 PM ET
- Session 4: October 25, 12:00 - 2:00 PM ET
Foundations of Volunteer Management is a 4-part virtual workshop covering foundational aspects of leading an effective healthcare volunteer program. *Based on Principles of Volunteer Management, now with expanded content and peer engagement.
Facilitated by Eileen McConville, MBA, CAVS, the workshop includes four two-hour virtual sessions held over four consecutive weeks. Each session is followed by a 30-minute optional question and answer period. Attendees receive an electronic workbook as a companion to the training.
- Explore options for expanding and improving volunteer programs to meet the changing needs of healthcare organizations
- Gain confidence and competence through a deeper understanding of what creates and sustains successful volunteer programs
- Connect with peers and learn from what other programs have done to maximize their volunteer program
This program is approved for eight (8) Patient Experience Continuing Education Credits (PXEs).