Certified Patient Experience Professional (CPXP) Preparation Course
September 7-28, 2023 (Thursdays)
12:00-2:00pm ET / 11:00am-1:00pm CT / 10:00am-12:00pm MT / 9:00-11:00am PT
This program consists of four live, online facilitator-led sessions.
- Session 1: September 7, 12:00 - 2:00 PM ET
- Session 2: September 14, 12:00 - 2:00 PM ET
- Session 3: September 21, 12:00 - 2:00 PM ET
- Session 4: September 28, 12:00 - 2:00 PM ET
Thinking about taking the CPXP examination but unsure where to start your preparation? Join The Beryl Institute’s Learning and Professional Development faculty for an interactive prep workshop reviewing the domains outlined in the Certified Patient Experience Professional Classification System on which the CPXP examination is based. The course will share content from the PX Body of Knowledge courses related to the domains and job tasks and provide an opportunity to test your understanding of key concepts.
During the course, participants will:
- Review content from the PX Body of Knowledge courses most related to the CPXP Classification System
- Test your understanding of key concepts
- Gain insights and strategies in preparing for the CPXP Examination
- Interact with peers as they share recommendations & insights in achieving the CPXP Designation